Assistant Contracts/Marketing Manager
|Title:||Assistant Contracts/Marketing Manager|
|Department:||Contracts / Marketing|
Description Position: Assistant Contracts/Marketing Manager Location: Denver, CO
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum of 5 years of hands-on sales and contract experience preferred.
- Experience in the oil & gas contract drilling, explorations and production or related business preferred.
- Knowledge of contract law and contract term negotiation.
- Requires people person with professional judgment, outstanding verbal and written communications skills, multi-tasking and planning skills, and be detail and results oriented in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to be proactive in identifying, researching and implementing process improvements related to the responsibilities of a marketing department.
- Must have strong computer skills
- Strong computer skills in a networked environment preferred
- Availably to travel as needed
- Occasional after-hours or weekend work may be required