Position: Motorman Location: Rocky Mountain Region
A motorman provides manual labor as required to operate and maintain the rigs engines. Responsibilities include direct control over all electrical systems, maintenance and upkeep of electrical components and testing the machinery for operability and safety. Required to clean and maintain engines at all times and operate and maintain the boiler systems. Ensures compliance with safety procedures and other additional tasks as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1 year experience in the oil & gas field operations
- General knowledge of rig specific equipment
- Vast knowledge of hydraulic systems
- Basic electrical knowledge
- Ability to follow company safety policies and procedures